Pregnancy & New Mom Cooking & Nutrition Class
September 15th, 2019 2PM - 5PM (MST)
Dahlia Campus for Health & Well-Being - Mental Health Center of Denver
3401 Eudora St, Denver, CO 80207
Are you pregnant or a mom with a newborn and looking to eat healthy for you and your growing family? Join us for an engaging and interactive nutrition and cooking class for prenatal and postpartum women.
Give your child a healthy start! Servane Reimer, Prenatal and Postnatal Certified Health Coach & Nutritionist will share with you how you can influence your child's health and your own by eating healthy.
Then Katrina Brink, Chef of The Empowered Kitchen will lead a hands-on cooking class where you will learn how to make delicious dishes that have foods which are great for a healthy baby and healthy mom!We'll cook and have time at the end to eat together and for Q&A while we share delicious food around the table. You'll also learn how to stretch your food dollar and reduce your food waste in the kitchen, all while making fantastic dishes!
- Beet Hummus with Sliced Cucumber
- Beet Leaf Pesto on Zucchini Noodles & Mushrooms
- Loaded Kale Salad with Nuts, Seeds, Fruit & French Vinaigrette
- Sheet Tray Salmon with Roasted Summer Vegetables & Farro
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Please wear close-toed shoes and tie back long hair. Waivers to be signed upon arrival at class.
* If you have dietary restrictions, contact email@example.com at least 1 week prior to class. Not all restrictions can be accommodated, but the chef can offer substitution ideas during class.
We're so excited to meet you!
Katrina Brink & Servane Reimer