Authentic, Sustainable & Gourmet
Cooking Classes with Whole, Seasonal Foods
for YOU, the Home Cook!
Learn sustainable cooking from an American in France!
Take a cooking class locally in Chartres, France in Eure-et-Loir or
join us for a One-of-a-Kind Culinary Retreat in France!
You can also take a class ONLINE, from wherever you are in the world!
Sign up for my newsletter and stay informed about new recipes, culinary retreats, online cooking classes and more!
Whether you're a beginner or experienced cook, I'll show you a new thing or two.
Let's get in the kitchen and discover incredible new flavors together!
I teach you how to cook with seasonal ingredients and my menus are often inspired by Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Indian cuisines. I also teach how to make some French and international pastries. You'll learn simple techniques to take your food to the next level.
These classes focus a lot on vegetables and show you how to get creative and make them melt in your mouth.
In your class you can choose a menu with light meat, fish, or even vegan or vegetarian.
Let's Get Started
In-Person Cooking Classes in Eure-et-Loir
Book a private class for your friends, family, or office to learn with Katrina! She will come to your kitchen and teach you or your group. Inquire to book.
Online Cooking Classes
Book a super fun online cooking class from ANYWHERE in the world. Katrina has worked with groups across 10 time zones at once. Click below to get cooking!
How can a class benefit you?
- Learn to cook like the amazing home cook you've always wanted to be!
- Ask Katrina questions as they come up
- Master recipes that will impress your family & friends
Bring Your Group Together
- Food unites everyone!
- Enjoy a fun, social experience with friends or family, your team, & meet new friends online!
- Create an awesome team building experience or have a fun family bonding time!
- Katrina uses local foods & includes practical sustainability tips in every class
- Learn how to be resourceful & incorporate food scraps into the meals that you cook
- Learn how to meal prep & get the most out of all your groceries
"Fantastic! Katrina is gifted in so many areas but her passion for cooking is evident. The experience you get from her workshops is valuable! Needless to say, her food is delicious and simple to replicate at home. Love Love Empowered Kitchen and Katrina!" - Bianca V.
"As the mom to the amazing child that took [these] classes, I couldn’t say enough how amazing these classes are. My daughter absolutely loved learning how to cook and how to make a healthy meal. She is now more open to new foods and loves being in the kitchen. The class she took was a wonderful benefit to our entire family."