How can a class benefit you?
- Develop cooking skills step-by-step
- Ask Katrina questions as they arise
- Master recipes that will impress your family and friends
- Enjoy a fun, social experience - just because we're social distancing doesn't mean that we can't gather virtually!
- Promote team building or family bonding
- Learn how to be resourceful and incorporate food scraps into the meals that you cook
- Learn how to meal prep and make the most out of all your groceries
Let's Get Started
Public Cooking Classes
Everyone in your home is welcome to join!
Private Cooking Classes
Book a private class for your friends, family, or office to learn with Katrina! International themes available
Meal Prep Classes
Learn how to stretch your food dollar, use up all your groceries, & plan delicious dishes ahead
Share the knowledge of cooking with a loved one!
Public Online Cooking Classes
Enjoy a fun, engaging, & skill-building Cooking Class with a Zoom Link, Shopping List, Equipment List, Recipes, & Recording of Class to Keep!
Class times are in Mountain Standard Time. Calendar is updated regularly.
Click on arrow to see the next month's classes.
"Fantastic! Katrina is gifted in so many areas but her passion for cooking is evident. The experience you get from her workshops is valuable! Needless to say, her food is delicious and simple to replicate at home. Love Love Empowered Kitchen and Katrina Brink!" - Bianca V.
Join Our Healthy Food Movement!
Get fabulous recipes, food waste tips, & stay in touch with happenings of The Empowered Kitchen!
"As the mom to the amazing child that took [these] classes, I couldn’t say enough how amazing these classes are. My daughter absolutely loved learning how to cook and how to make a healthy meal. She is now more open to new foods and loves being in the kitchen. The class she took was a wonderful benefit to our entire family."